How it Works
- Leverage existing front end printing infrastructure
- Deploy native printer drivers directly to user workstations
- Compress print job traffic using standard VDI protocols
- Spool jobs on user workstations & print directly to printers
- Support auto-deployments for Session Printing
ROI was a key factor in choosing PrinterLogic. We rolled it out in under one day. Now thin-client printer deployment is fully automated and effortless. And PrinterLogic has done away with repetitive manual print-related changes and setup.
Chris Williams – Senior Systems Administrator
From The Blog:
Rather than try to replace the native virtual desktop printing capabilities of a particular VDI solution, PrinterLogic augments and enhances those capabilities. That enables our advanced print-management solution to integrate seamlessly with popular virtual solutions like Citrix and VMware in even the most specialized and challenging environments. By the same token, PrinterLogic introduces more control and flexibility into the print environment, providing admins with a VDI printing platform that works with them, not against them.